If you are like me you love scallops and are always looking for the best way to prepare them. This recipe will be the last one you need! Serve it and your family and friends will rave! I wrote this for one pound so that you could easily convert it for whatever size you need.
1 Pound of Sea Scallops
1 1/2 Cups Dry White Wine (I prefer a Chardonnay)
1 1/2 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Half of a Lemon for Juice
1 Tablespoon Butter
2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- Lightly coat Scallops with Salt, Pepper, Paprika
- Heat oil and garlic in a skillet over high heat.
- When oil begins to smoke add scallops.
- Sear each side until it is golden brown (about a minute per side)
- Add 1/2 cup of wine, butter, and juice of the lemon and lower heat to medium.
- Simmer for 2 minutes
- Remove the scallops from the pan.
- Add remaining wine and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by about half.
- Put Scallops on a plate and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Serve Immediately
Looking to know more about what is happening in your community? Your Official Town Guru is your solution. From local events, reviews, recipes, homeowner tips, and more, Your Town Gurus has you covered. The Official Real Estate Town Guru for your town has been selected because they know your town better than anyone else. Looking to buy or sell? Choose your Official Town Guru by going to TownGurusRealty.com and finding your town or call 877-203-9588. No one knows everything happening in your town like the Town Guru! Expect more from your real estate company!